With the winter comes the cough, the cold, etc. For this exact reason, we have an amazing recipe for you – a beverage that strengthens the immune system. A winter stimulus for cold prevention and to help you recover from the flu, runny nose and general malaise.
- 20 grams goji berries
- 4 tablespoons dried nettle leaves
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 500 ml apple cider vinegar or red wine
- Put all the dry ingredients in a glass jar and cover with apple cider vinegar or red wine.
- Place the jar in a dark location at room temperature for two weeks.
- Filter, pour into a beautiful glass bottle, and store in the refrigerator.
Method of Use:
Mix two tablespoons in half a glass of water. If necessary, drink up to three times a day.
If you used wine instead of vinegar, you can turn the beverage into a winter dessert by adding half a glass to hot cider or tea at the end of a meal.
Did you make this recipe? We would love for you to take a photo and tag us on Instagram or Facebook.