The “warming” spices penetrate deep into the soft tissue and work at both the body and the soul level. They warm up a place that we have neglected for far too long. Great for tight muscles, joint pain or cold feet.
- 1 tablespoon mustard seeds
- 1 tablespoon whole black pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated or sliced fresh ginger
- 500 ml almond oil or olive oil
- 5 drops ginger essential oil
- 4 drops cinnamon essential oil
- 3 drops clove essential oil
- Mix all the ingredients in a wide-mouthed glass jar.
- Leave the jar closed for a week in a bright location and shake it occasionally.
- After a month, filter out the oil with a clean cotton cloth.
- Store the oil in an appropriate glass bottle.
- Heat the oil in a double boiler for an hour.
- Cool the oil to room temperature and repeat steps 3 & 4 above.
Method of Use: The dosage must be adjusted for each person and for each treatment separately.
Shelf Life: 12 months
Did you like this recipe? You will find many more like this in the book: “Natural Pharmacy – Useful Recipes for Every Day” by Esther Lachman.